If you’re unsure of what snacks to make next for your children and family, If you’re unsure of what snacks to make next for your children and family, homemade little pizza cups are the answer to growling tummies and sticky fingers.
You can use whatever toppings that suits your family’s tastebuds.
What you’ll need:
- Muffin trays
- Pastry brush
- Spray ‘n Cook
- Loaf of bread
- Tomato paste
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Red and yellow peppers
- Set your oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray your muffin pan with Spray ‘n Cook.
- Take six slices of bread and cut out circles.
- Place your bread circles in the muffin tray.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Use your pastry brush and lightly brush the melted butter over your bread circles.
- Place your muffin tray in the oven for 10 minutes or until the bread circles are slightly crispy.
- Using a teaspoon, smear tomato paste in your muffin cups.
- Fill it with your choice of chopped vegetables.
- Top it off with mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the ingredients are cooked.
I can promise you that your family will enjoy it.