Valentine’s Day may be a hallmark holiday but admit it, you do love receiving a little something or even spoiling yourself because you can! This is why this week’s edition of Friday Favourites is dedicated to Valentine’s Day.
I’m a sucker for Valentine’s Day card that one year my boyfriend (now husband) bought me one of those massive cards. I won’t lie, I still have it. Now this year, my daughter has given us her order for Valentine’s Day. She wants to stay home, eat chocolate with her new teddy bear and pink roses. We will have to oblige to her wishes.
In the meantime, here are some last-minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Essential Split Short Sleeve Midi Dress, R299, Cotton On.
- Star Wars Love Card, R49, Typo.
- Half Full Mug, R79.99, Typo.
- Calandiva Novelty Pot, R89.99, Woolworths.
- Valentine’s Day Doughnuts, R51.90 per box of three, Krispy Kreme
- Puppuccino, free, Starbucks.
- Hollow Milk Chocolate Hearts 30Pcs, R99.99, Woolworths
- Floral Gown, R119.90, MRP
Have yourself a beautiful weekend lovelies!